The First of These Posts

I'm using this blog as a feed  for my Author's Page, so I hope to keep the information as relevant as I can for that purpose. As I'm away from my creative endeavors, which are basically writing and music, I find it difficult to say anything of great importance using this venue. However, I should mention that I am working on a new Science Fiction novella. I could make it a novel, but especially for the e book format, I think I prefer the novella form. I won't give away too many details, certainly not details pertinent to the plot, but perhaps in future posts will describe it a little more.

As I do music and writing, I sometimes wonder if I can claim it is unusual to do both - but am certainly aware of those that have done both. Paul Bowles comes immediately to mind. He was one who often focused on shorter fiction like myself. And I am sure there are many other musicians who also wrote, and writers who were also musicians.

But keeping to the point of this blog, which is my writing, I intend to keep writing shorter works of fiction as well as my novella, which I consider a longer work. Maybe, I'll do a full novel at some point. Of course, everything is uncertain, as that's just how these ventures go. I'll do my best, at the very least, to write fiction that reads well on an e reader.

Comments