Some of the audio from these scribbles

Here is some of the audio from these scribbles I've been writing. I suppose it can only get better one might say. But the last one is particularly not bad. And if I left the drums out of the first, it would have been better. Of course, if it was real instruments instead of midi synth, then it might come across more too. This would be especially the case with the one I wrote for ukulele and bass. Of course, the ones I like best are the ones that use the chord pattern that signifies old time Rock and Roll. I've always liked that one best, and it is found in many pop songs today in different keys. Writing in drums can be hard to do sometimes, at least in this way. Sometimes I write part of the drums in my recording program, and it seems to work better. Hopefully, I'll have a longer more complex piece soon enough. Not too complex though, because I like to keep it simple also. I hope to learn more about using syncopation. I have the link on my blog link list, but for good measure, let me include it here.


Comments