Song: Tired and Worn Down, attempt from different source

Trying to see if I can use a different source for the html5 audio file. I also am continuing to work on getting these to play in Internet Explorer. So Far these attempts work using Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. I would guess Safari would work, but don't know for sure. So, if you do not see the audio player, your browser does not support my best attempts so far at html5 video and audio. The source is bandcamp.Update: This one doesn't seem to play using Opera. It would seem now that the best source I've used for the file, the one that plays in the most browsers, is Internet Archive. Update 2:Well, I'm going to have to work on this one. Hmmm..it worked the other day.Update 3: As of August 9th, this worked using Chrome and Firefox, but not Opera.I think that may be because the file is mp3. Opera only works with free format? I don't know. The source is now Internet Archive, which seems to work best so far.

Comments