fly away(song) test of different audio source

It seems to me this worked before, then stopped working. So, I thought I'd try it again. There is no reason the link should stop working over time, but maybe that is what really happens. Well, something weird happened with the html in between. I've never seen such a long message about how my code can't be accepted. It took up the page, and I had to go back and start again. We'll see if this keeps working. I might start using this blog more just to put up music, video, and images - just because I like the way the design finally came out. That is, unless the technical problems overwhelm me. Blogger...sigh...
Apparently, this source does expire after a day or so. I'll leave it to remind me of what doesn't work.  Maybe, I'll put the song up separately at a later time.
Update: I've decided to use a source that will work. I couldn't leave it as is.

Comments