Really? Check your page and connection?

Update:  (See after the jump for what this update refers to.) Oh, my bad. Really, it might not have to do with Google at all. It might be a problem with the ISP if this ever happens to you. At least I learned some more stuff from this (likely stuff many others already knew quite well). There are options for getting around an ISP anyway, which I don't know if I'll do it. Although, both of these options claim to make the internet faster, but one seems more difficult than the other. One is run by Cisco, and is called, Open DSS.  The other is Google public DNS. This actually seems harder to set up. Google also offers something called, Cloud DNS. The information is on the same page as Google Public DNS. I don't know if I am technologically capable enough to venture into either one of these projects, but when I get DNS error messages, I'm inclined to do it.



People wonder why I am sometimes overly paranoid about security and avoiding malware on the internet. When I get a message telling me that I can't visit my own page because of DNS connection or some such thing......and being signed in too. Really Google? This happens even still with the Google in charge? Now, I'll be keeping track of things way too carefully just because Google is not as all mighty as one might think. Is it blogger? Is it all of Google? Is it really the internet in my location? Who knows.

And now, "An error occured while trying to save...." Really? Come on Google.

Comments