Another test of different source for embed code

This is yet another test. I have been interested in what will work as a source for html audio, or in this case, even just an embed. I've been interested to see (as of yet it only works for a time, then stops) if Google Drive can be used as a sufficient host for an audio (I know it works in various scenarios with video) when used as html directly, or an embed. So, I'll yet again make an attempt.




So far, this seems to work. I can't take credit for figuring this out. I got it from here. the song is mine, done with uke and vocals. Called, "Dusty uke." Update: hmm...after a certain period of time, it seems to stop working just as the audio tag with this source does. Still works when brought up as a "pop up" player. Update 2: It seems to work again once refreshed, or more perhaps it is a random problem.Update 3: Doesn't seem to work in Firefox, or perhaps it is an authentication problem, I don't know.

Comments