Out of curiosity, a video attempt the same way

Since it has been so long since I've tried to embed or share a Google Drive video, I'll attempt to re-learn the process here. From what I remember, Google made that quite easy to do, unless something has changed. It is especially easy on a Google sites, if not as easy on blogger. It might be as simple as having the link. One thing to keep in mind is that the links have to be set to share on Drive itself. this can be done in the Google Drive settings. Let's see...



So far, it appears to work. It was harder than just having the link. The embed code is still needed.This one of my songs called, "Little Bird Fly Away." Sorry for being at all commercial on this blog, but I feel like I have to use my own music mostly because of copyright issues.

Comments